FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
“Building Bergen,” an interactive discussion advocating economic growth opportunities in Bergen County, is being sponsored by the law firm of Winne Banta Basralian & Kahn, P.C., Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Abbott Realtors Commercial Division, Bergen Community College and the County of Bergen.
The program will be held on Wednesday, May 11, beginning at 8:30 a.m., at The Anna Maria Ciccone Theatre at Bergen Community College, in Paramus.
The free event will have an interactive discussion on real estate development opportunities in redevelopment zones and also what types of business growth opportunities there are for small/medium-size business to operate in those zones. County Executive James Tedesco II and other County officials will have the opportunity to speak to the business community about the support and work the county is providing to attract and maintain businesses in our area. The panel also will speak about incentives available for real estate and businesses.
The redevelopment occurring in Hackensack will be used as a case study for the opportunities that are available. The discussion will touch on these areas from a legal, governmental and marketing perspective.
The panel will feature:
• James Tedesco III, Bergen County Executive
• Lauren Moore Jr., Executive Director, New Jersey Business Action Center
• Noel McGuire, Business Advocate, New Jersey Business Action Center
• Joanne M. Cimiluca, Director of Bergen County Division of Economic Development
• Francis Reiner, LLA-PP, Redevelopment Consultant, DMR Architects
• Joseph L. Basralian, Esq., Winne Banta Basralian & Kahn, P.C.
• Robert Abbott, Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Abbott Realtors
The program will be moderated by Khoren Bandazian, Esq. of Winne Banta Basralian & Kahn, P.C.
To register, go to http://buildingbergen.eventbrite.com
For more information, contact:
Alan Levine, Winne Banta Basralian & Kahn, P.C.